FAQsWho can avail of Agri Loans
- Farmers, Orchard Owners, Dairy Owners , Horticulturists
- Partnership Firms & Private Ltd. Companies in Agri-Value Addition Segments like Food Processing
You can borrow upto 70%~ 75% of your planned investment in Agri-Assets depending upon credit assessment.What are the tenure options?
Agri- loans range from a minimum of 6 months up to a maximum of 7 years.How long will it take to process the loan?
Loans are processed within 7-12 working days of completing full documentation.Do I need a guarantor?
Yes a guarantor is essential and depending upon the applicant – guarantor would be :
- For sole applicant - one adult family member to be co-applicant.
- Partners / Promoter Directors will be taken as co-applicant in case of Partnership / Pvt ltd co. respectively
Yes. One can pre-pay the loan at any time after 6~12 months of availing of the loan. Appropriate charges would be applicable as pre-notified.How do I repay the loan ?
You can make part pre-payments of a minimum amount of Rs 50,000 after 6 months from the date of first disbursement of the loan. This payment can be made only once in a financial year subject to a maximum of 25% of the balance outstanding against your loan amount at the start of the financial year.How do I repay the loan ?
- Electronic Clearing System (ECS) OR
- Post dated cheques (PDCs)
The stages involved are:
- Sanctioning of the loan