Welcome to www.reliancemoney.com! This document is an electronic record as per the Information Technology Act, 2000 (hereby referred to as the "Act") and rules made under it as applicable and provisions relating to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
On accessing the Website on this and on each subsequent occasion you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions that apply to its use and to the facilities and services provided by it. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions of use at any time and it is your obligation to check if changes have been made. Your use of the Website after changes are posted on-line shall constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions is written in English and is the complete and exclusive agreement between the You and www.reliancemoney.com regarding the usage of this website, www.reliancemoney.com. By clicking or entering into the website or mobile application or any other device or using the website through any medium of connectivity and communication and or dealing in any manner whether commercial or non-commercial, You agree to be bound by the terms of the terms and conditions as stated hereinafter:
Governing Law & Arbitration:Subject to the Arbitration provisions below, this Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and, exclusive jurisdiction over all matters arising in connection with this Agreement shall vest in the courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and the Parties agree to submit to the same. In case of any disputes, controversy, claims or breach arising out of or in relation to this Agreement including disputes regarding interpretation, construction, existence and validity thereof, between the parties (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Disputes”), the parties shall first contact each other through their authorized signatories and resolve the Dispute through mutual discussions. In case the parties fail to resolve the Dispute through the aforementioned manner within a period of seven (7) days of such meeting of the Parties then such Disputes, shall be referred to Sole Arbitrator which shall be duly appointed by Reliance Commercial Finance Ltd as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Arbitration Tribunal shall have powers to award such remedy as it is adequate to redress the grievances raising the claim/ court claim etc, and shall be competent to pass interim award. The Venue and seat of Arbitration shall be Mumbai (Santacruz), Maharashtra, India. The language of Arbitration proceedings shall be English. Award of the Tribunal shall be final and binding on the parties.
Disclaimer & Conditions apply
- Although Reliance Commercial Finance Limited tries to ensure that all information and materials, whether in relation to the products, services, facilities, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, it does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. Reliance Commercial Finance Limited makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or adequacy or accuracy of Information and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions or delays in updating this information and makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services it provides. Reliance Commercial Finance Limited will not be responsible for any damages or loss, which You may suffer
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in any financial product. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk.
- Reliance Commercial Finance Limited along with its directors, employees, associates or other representatives and its Affiliates along with its directors, employees, associates or other representatives shall not be liable for damages or injury arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or its non-use including non-availability, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property (including without limitation loss of profits, loss or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption of business; under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the Website, site-related services, or any products or services and claims of third parties damages or injury caused by any performance, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information, whether resulting, in whole or in part, from or relating to any of the services offered or displayed by Reliance Commercial Finance Limited on the Website.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product or service or process, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Reliance Commercial Finance Limited, makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
- The Services on the Website do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
- Use of the website and its contents is at any persons, including a Customer’s, own risk. The data and information provided on the website is not advice, professional or otherwise, and should not be relied upon as such. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this website constitutes a solicitation or offer by Reliance Commercial Finance Limited to take products. There may be news/articles related to the products -the content of the articles and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of the contributors and do not in any way reflect the views of Reliance Commercial Finance Limited. Users are advised to use the articles and other data in the Website only as information.
- This website/information is provided to you on an "as is" and "where-is" basis, without any warranty. Reliance Commercial Finance Limited, for itself and any third party providing materials, services, or content to this website, makes no representations or warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, with respect to the website, the information or any products or services to which the information refers. Reliance Commercial Finance Limited, will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the site, including but not limited to, your use of this site or your inability to use the site, even if Reliance Commercial Finance Limited, has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Reliance Commercial Finance Limited disclaims all warranties and conditions, express or implied with regard to the materials including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non - infringement. Reliance Commercial Finance Limited shall not under any circumstances be liable for any special or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever, arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with the use of or reliance upon any of the materials. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of some or all of these implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- This site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties ("linked sites"). you acknowledge that, when you click on a link to visit a linked site, a frame may appear that contains the Reliance Commercial Finance Limited, advertisements and/or other content selected by Reliance Commercial Finance Limited acknowledge that Reliance Commercial Finance Limited and its sponsors neither endorse nor are affiliated with the linked site and are not responsible for any content of any linked site or any link contained in a link site, or any changes or updates to such sites. You also acknowledge that Reliance Commercial Finance Limited is providing these links to you only as a convenience.
- All the loans will be at the sole discretion of Reliance Commercial Finance Limited.
- On giving a missed call, you may receive call from Reliance Commercial Finance Limited & other Group Companies of Reliance Capital Limited.
- Upon contacting us, you may receive a call from Reliance Commercial Finance Limited & other Group Companies of Reliance Capital Limited.
- Reliance Commercial Finance Limited reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without any prior notice to you but will be show case later
- The services used by You through this website shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement between you and Reliance Commercial Finance Limited
- 'Reliance Money' (logos as well as wordmark) are registered trademarks of Reliance Commercial Finance Limited and the services or products photographs, graphics and illustrations, may not be used or distributed for advertising, publicity, promotional or other commercial purposes without prior written authorization from Reliance Commercial Finance Limited.
You can contact us at:
Reliance Commercial Finance Limited
Reliance Centre, 6th Floor, South Wing,
Off Western Express Highway,
Santacruz East Mumbai, Maharashtra 400055
If you are less than 18 years of age (minor), Reliance Commercial Finance Limited is not bound by any obligations towards you and your access to Reliance Commercial Finance Limited is unauthorized and illegal.
All rights are reserved.