In the present scenario excellence in customer service is the most important tool for sustained business growth. This mechanism aims at minimizing instances of customer concerns and grievances through proper service delivery, to review mechanism and to ensure prompt redressal of customer concerns and grievances. The review mechanism shall help in identifying shortcomings in products and service delivery and to minimize customer dissatisfaction. In order to make company’s redressal mechanism more meaningful and effective, a structured system has been put in place. This system will ensure that the concerns are redressed in a just and fair manner within the given framework of rules and regulations.The mechanism states:
- The company shall guide customers who wish to lodge a concern and also provide guidance on what to do in case the customer is unhappy with the outcome.
- After examining the matter, the company shall send a response within a week time if concern is in writing and if concern is relayed over a phone customer shall kept informed of the progress within a reasonable period of time; the company shall also guide a customer on how to take the concern further if the customer is not satisfied.
- A nodal officer has been appointed for the redressal of grievances of the customers including the borrowers, in connection with any matter pertaining to business practices, Lending decisions, credit management and recovery. The name and contact details of the nodal officer is displayed in the website of the company.
The key commitments which the company promises to follow in its dealings with its customers are:
a. To act fairly and reasonably in all dealings with its customers by ensuring that:
- Its products, services, procedures and practices will meet the commitments and standards in this FPC.
- Its products and services will meet relevant laws and regulations as applicable.
- Its dealings with its customers will rest on ethical principles of honesty, integrity and transparency.
b. The company will assist customers in understanding how its financial Products and services work by:
- Providing information about them in simple Hindi and/or English and/or the local language.
- Explaining their financial implications and Helping the customer choose the one that meets his / her needs.
c. The company will make every attempt to ensure that its customers have a trouble-free experience in dealing with it; but in the case of errors or commissions and omissions, the company will deal with the same quickly and sympathetically.
- Mistakes will be corrected quickly.
- Concerns will be handled quickly.
- In case a customer is not satisfied with the way a concern is handled, the company will guide the customer on how to take the concern forward.
- The company will reverse any charges including interest applied to a customer’s account due to an error or oversight on its part.
The customer may raise his concern in writing, orally, electronically, through website or over telephone.
Call us on 022-39484900, 044-30787400 between 9.30 - 5.30 from Monday to Saturday (Except Public Holidays and 2nd & 3rd Saturday).
Level 1: If you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by our customer service team, please click on the below link to write to Head - Customer Service. We will reply to you within 7 working days.
- Walk in to a branch/call at branch: All branches are maintaining customer concern registers. The customer may approach branch customer service to register a concern in the register. Also, written concerns may be handed over at the branch or sent by post / courier.
- Call Centre: It is another avenue to record concerns and deficiencies in service. Calls to call centre will be processed through a well laid down process flow within a committed time and escalation provision.
- Electronic mail: The customers may raise a concern through mail. Email us at :email@example.com
- Online Grievance Redressal Mechanism: The company has also enabled an online grievance redressal mechanism whereby grievances can be lodged online and will be attended as per the time schedule with an inbuilt escalation process by which the concern get escalated to higher offices in case of non fulfillment within time. The facility has been provided to customer to register the concern online for speedy redressal.
- Write to Customer Service Head :
Level 2: If you are still not satisfied with the resolution provided by Head - Customer service, please write to Mr. Dheeraj Mittal, Nodal Officer. You will get a reply to your concern within 7 working days.Write to Customer Service Nodal Officer :
Details of Nodal Officer:
Reliance Commercial Finance Limited
6th Floor, South Wing,
Off Western Express Highway,
Santacruz East, Mumbai - 400055.
Phone Number: 022-33036120 / 39377612
Fax Number: 022-3303-6662
Nodal Officer shall
- Ensure adherence to the laid down Grievances Redressal Policy and process, monitoring its implementation and initiating corrective action wherever needed so as to improve the quality of customer service on a continuous basis.
- Review and set right implementation of all products and processes from the customer service perspective.
- Decide upon matters requiring immediate action and follow up for timely redressal of grievances of customers wherever delay is observed and take steps / action to avoid such delays including action against staff wherever shortcomings are noticed.
- If the concern / dispute is not redressed within a period of one month, the customer may appeal to the Officer-in-Charge of the Regional Office of DNBS of RBI (Mumbai Regional Office), as required vide RBI Circular DNBS.CC.PD.No.320/03.10.01/2012-13 dated February 18,2013.
Grievance Redressal Cell,
Reserve Bank Of India,
Dept. of Non Banking Supervision,
Mumbai Regional Office
3rd Floor, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station,
Byculla, Mumbai - 400 008
Resolution of Grievances :
The respective Customer service Officer/Manager at the branch is responsible for the resolution of concerns/grievances in respect of customer's service by the branch. He would be responsible for ensuring closure of all concerns received at the branches.
It is his foremost duty to see that the concern should be resolved completely to the customer's satisfaction and if the customer is not satisfied, then he should be provided with alternate avenues to escalate the issue. If the branch customer service manager feels that it is not possible at his level to solve the problem he may refer the case to Customer Service Head /Nodal Officer for resolution.Time frame :
If a concern is received from customer in writing, the company shall send an acknowledgement/ response within a week.
If the concern is relayed over phone at our designated telephone helpdesk or customer service number, the Company shall provide to the Customer a concern reference number and keep him/ her informed of the progress within a reasonable period of time.
After examining the matter, the Company will send final response or explain why the company needs more time to respond and shall endeavor to do so within six weeks of receipt of concern and shall inform the customer mechanism to take the concern further if he/ she is still not satisfied.